1. To qualify for the Weekly Reload bonus you will need to make a deposit of at least €25 at CannonBet and Roll the deposit once with minimum odds of 1.8.
2. You will need to contact our Support team and provide the Deposit transaction ID.
3. If all the requirements are met your account will be credited with a 10% bonus up to €100.
4. In order to make a withdrawal you will need to play with the total deposit+bonus amount ONCE at CannonBet Sportsbook within 5 days. If the bonus expires the bonus amount and all the accumulated winnings from the bonus will be cancelled.
5. Only one Weekly Reload bonus is permitted per Customer during a Calendar Week.
6. The Weekly Reload is only permitted once per household, family, household address, email address, credit/debit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). CannonBet reserves the right to void all winnings should this term be disregarded.
7. The Weekly Reload bonus may not be claimed in conjunction with ANY other promotion(s) currently offered by CannonBet and is subject to on-going review. CannonBet reserves the right to amend the offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
8. Should a withdrawal be submitted before a Weekly Reload bonus is credited to the Bonus Account, the Bonus will be forfeited.
9. Any winnings made after acceptance of a Bonus offer may only be withdrawn once the full wagering requirements have been met.
10. CannonBet reserves the right to cancel any bonus of the players that have a promotion abusive behavior. Promotion abusive behavior might include, without being limited to: common or suspicious betting patterns across identical events, markets, and/or selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts, excessive frequency or highly unusual pattern of bets on identical selection(s) in a short period of time in comparison to regular betting patterns, etc.
11. We reserve the right to cancel any bonus and accumulated winnings for a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events, markets, and/or selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
12. CannonBet considers all the above Terms to be fair and by your participation in the Weekly Reload bonus you consent to abide by them. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.